We have completed a Covid-19 risk assessment following government guidelines. With the following measures implemented…
– Sanitising Gels in public areas.
– Additional room cleaning between guest stays, with extra care on touch points.
– Non essential items removed from bedrooms.
– Social distancing measures in Dining room and Lounge.
– Screen on reception.
– Staff PPE.
–full table service.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do the rooms have En-suite?
YES, All rooms have full En-suite facilities.
2. Is there free WiFi?
YES, we have an excellent WiFi facility throughout the Hotel.
3. Is this hotel on the sea front?
Yes, Windsor Park Hotel situated on the seafront.
4. Do you cater for people with special dietary needs ?
YES, simply inform us of your requirements when booking.
5. Are children allowed ?
Yes, Windsor Park Hotel is a child friendly hotel.
6. Do you allow Stags & Hens parties ?
NO, sorry, we will not accommodate Stags & Hens, we would recommend you look for hotels located at the South Shore or Central Blackpool.
7. Does the Windsor Park have a lift?
No, sorry we do not have a lift. If you have problems with stairs, please choose one of our first floor rooms, Standard double room 1, Economic double room 2, Standard double room 3, Standard twin room 4 and Superior double sea view room 5 or please contact us direct on 01253 357025 to check availability of rooms on the 1st floor.
8. Does the Windsor Park have a bar?
Yes we are licenced and have a small bar lounge where guests can relax and enjoy drinks at our well stocked bar. Guests are able to relax and unwind after a busy day enjoying the sights and attractions of Blackpool.
The bar is stocked with brands such as Peroni, Coors Light, Budweiser, Kopparberg, Guinness and Thwaites Smooth and a good selection of whisky, brandy, rum, vodka, gin and other spirits, liquors, fruit juices and soft drinks.
The bar is usually open until 10.30pm.
9. Does the Windsor Park Have a sun lounge?
Yes, we have a sun lounge where guests can relax and enjoy drinks and watch the world go by.
10. Do you accept pets?
Sorry we do not accept pets
11. What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is from 2pm – 10 pm. Check out is until 10:30 am. If you require a check-in outside these times please contact us direct to confirm.
12. Does the hotel provide local information?
YES, within your room is a Guest guide full of information, not only regarding the Windsor Park but also about all of the local attractions, contact details, transport system, the best local restaurants, pubs, show venues, events, and much more.
13. Do you accept card payments?
Yes, we accept most major credit & debit cards.
14. Do you accept PayPal?
No, sorry we don’t accept PayPal at present.
15. Is there parking?
Yes, free car parking on our forecourt or on side streets just one minute walk away from Windsor Park Hotel.
16. Do you Provide evening meal?
No, Windsor park hotel is Bed and Breakfast only. Red Bank Road Bispham is just a ten minute walk away, or two stops on the tram, where there are plenty of eating places including Indian, Chinees, Greek, Spanish, British, Italian. Bookings may be required during weekends.